I am debating whether or not if someone came up to me dressed like Mr. Darcy, talking like Mr. Darcy, looking like Mr. Darcy, and acting like Mr. Darcy if I would give him the time of day or just think that he was crazy and walk away.
Now I think it might depend on where I was at. If I was, say in the grocery store it might kinda freak me out but if it was in the park and I was sitting on a bench or in the grass I don't think it would be that odd. This is a totally bizarre thing to even consider.
While watching Jane Austen related material on youtube I came across this video, Just watch it and laugh.
I came across this article from BBC entitled Mr. Darcy voted Dream Date. Apparently Mr. Darcy beat out a number of fictional characters to top this list, characters which include James Bond, Superman, Rhett Butler, and Prince Charming.


3 comments:
thanks for coming by my blog!
Haha Mr. Darcy is indeed an interesting character! And the funny thing is that his character reminds me of someone I know!
Love the video!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
Post a Comment