
I hate Monday mornings! I really should learn to go to bed at a decent hour, I try but it never really works out so I just kinda give up. It might also have to do with the fact that my friend and I were watching Pushing Daisies till 11ish. She's been watching the 2nd season with me but had yet to see the 1st season so we decided we needed to watch it. I had forgotten how hilarious it was and how much I love Chuck's outfits/costumes. I just love the entire thing. Well, I'm pretty excited for Wednesday nights episode, only 3 more days (yes I'm including today). If you haven't watched Pushing Daisies yet I would recommend it, highly.
2 comments:
I always stay up too late also! But I try REALLY hard not to. It is a terrible thing because I wake up super early on week days!
Yay for Pushing Daisies!
Post a Comment