Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WOW!!



I realized I hadn't posted in a day or so but I didn't realize it had been this long. Well I've been rather busy this week with school and all. Yesterday I had my first french test of the term and I wanted to do well so I was studying most of Sunday and Monday and guess what, I did really well. Today in my lit class we started by talking about what Gothic was. It reminded me of the book that I finished the other day, Northpointe Chalet by Debra White Smith. Yes it's by the same author as Possibilities. It was almost as good as Possibilities, but then again I like Persuasion better then Northanger Abbey. I don't think I really need to describe what this book's about because its the same plot as Northanger Abbey which is a classic. Well that's all for today.

No comments: