
Today has been a long day. I've kept thinking it was Wednesday. I know it's not and I've been reminded countless times but I still think it's Wednesday. It has made for a very long day. On the bright side though tomorrow is Wednesday and hopefully I won't have that much homework because Pushing Daisies is on!!
I was looking at the Pushing Daisies website on ABC.com and came across the menu that they have at the Pie Hole and it looks delicious, really, I now want pie. When I go home next I should bring a recipe and bake a pie like they do at the Pie Hole. The Sweet Potato Pie looks really good. I should totally ask my mom if we can make this when I go home in a few weeks. It would be so much fun.
1 comment:
When we were watching episodes of Pushing Daisies on Sunday, I was thinking about eating pie....
Post a Comment