Thursday, September 24, 2009

VHS

I think it's rather amusing but the tv that I have at school doesn't have a dvd player so at the moment if I want to watch a dvd I have to watch it on my computer. This tv does however have a built in VHS player. I have brought quite a few VHS's back to school with me after going home for my dentist appointment. I got some weird looks about them especially since most of them are little kid movies that just make you feel good. I hope everyone remembers how bulky VHS's are to carry around, I had an entire bag from REI just to carry them (and my book) from home to my apartment. I hope me and the friends have a great time watching them.

If you notice I do have some movies that are not Disney in there.

No comments: