
Be still me beating heart! Robin Hood has taken over my life the last week or so. I've been waiting to watch Robin Hood for the last month or so since I realized that my local library had it. When I finally got it last week I was so excited and immediately went home and started to watch it. Only to be disappointed when I start watching the second episode and learned that the dvd was scratched bad enough that the episode wouldn't play. I was distraught!!! I then remembered that a girl I work with said that she owned it. I then quickly emailed her and asked her to bring it to work the next day. I have only three episodes left at this point and I really want them to last awhile but I know once I start I won't be able to stop. So, I'm not going to start watching them until Saturday at some point or Sunday, which is my next day off.

Even though I've said that I love Robin which I do make no mistake about that but the villains in this series are so amazingly evil! Richard Armitage (North and South) plays Guy of Gisborne who has taken over Robin's land of Locksley and wants to marry Maid Marian. Then there is of course the infamous Sheriff of Nottingham who I must say was perfectly cast.
No comments:
Post a Comment