Classes start tomorrow. I'm not sure how I feel about this but at least it will be a change of pace. Tomorrow is also my brothers birthday. He will be turning 16 which is a little weird but it also means I'll be going to go home for his birthday dinner tomorrow after I'm done with classes. It should be fun since we're all going to Red Robin (his favorite) and then probably going back to my parents house for cake and ice cream. I then will have to get a ride home, which neither of my parents like to give even though their the ones that invited me home in the first place.
It was rather amusing this morning I was getting ready to go to work and my brother comes into my room with what looked to be a dvd in his hand and says "I was going through stuff in my room and I found this. I bought it like 3 months ago and it was suppose to be for your birthday but I guess I forgot o well happy birthday." In all seriousness this is what he said. It ended up being a game for the wii. It was Raving Rabids the only wii game you can play with your butt (if you have a wii fit). I just thought this was a rather amusing tale I hope you enjoy it. Ttfn
No comments:
Post a Comment