Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilgiht


I saw it! It was actually pretty good for a book to movie adaption. I thought that they tried and hurried it a bit instead of focusing on some details but I do understand that they couldn't do every single part of the book. I think they did a good job with the dazzling but was disappointed it wasn't in the meadow. I liked the chase and how they did it, even if I wanted to see the airport. I thought that at some points Edward was very un-Edward in how angry he got but this is just my opinion and maybe in the book I just didn't imagion him getting as angry as Stephenie Meyer thought he was. I really enjoyed all of the music but then again I've been listening to little else since I got the cd a little over a week ago. I hope that if you choose to go see it that you arn't dissapointed.

No comments: