Friday, November 21, 2008

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yes I am very excited I got my tickets for this afternoons showing of Twilight. I am very excited to see it. I'm not going in with very much expectations because I don't want to be to disappointed if I don't like it. I will probably write my opinion on it later today or tomorrow at some point. Also, being the weird person that I am, I went and saw the line for the midnight premiere because I was a little sad that I wasn't going (even though as I was looking at it I thought of going and buying a ticket right then and there and getting in line). The line at one theater wasn't as long as I was expecting but the lines (yes, lines) at the other theater where crazy. They had line going around both sides of the building with signs for what theater you where in determining what line you where in. It was crazy. So I hope everyone is pleased with the movie when all is said and done.

No comments: