Saturday, November 29, 2008

I realised....

I've realized that I get excited over a lot of things. Today I got excited over seeing Twilight for the second time. I really should be focusing on studying for my finals but movies are so much better to think about then finals. I'm not looking forward to my lit final. I think it's mostly going to be on Frankenstein, which I didn't like all that much. My professor gave us a few questions that he said "might" be on the final. Most of the questions are about the myth of Prometheus and how it helps us understand the story and how the Creature's education helps us understand him and his position. I'm not looking forward to that. I'm also not looking forward to my French final but my teacher said as long as nothing tragic happens on my final I should get an A.

I forgot to say that I finished one of the books that I wanted to finish this weekend which I think is a good thing. I finished A Wallflower Christmas yesterday afternoon. It was rather amusing because I read most of it in one sitting. It took me a little longer then I would have hoped because I kept looking up from the book to check the score of whatever football game my dad was watching. When I was almost done with the book my friend was shocked that I had just sat down and read the entire book. My defense was that it wasn't that long of a book (a little over 200 pg if I remeber correctly) and she was like I don't think I've finished a book since the last Harry Potter and so it was my turn to be in shock. I could never go that long without reading/finishing a book.

No comments: