Tuesday, November 18, 2008

27 Random Questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Wow! My hair is frizzy and why do I have to be up.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
None, I have some in my other pants though.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
Moor

4. Favorite planet?
People have favorite planets?

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Whitney

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
The one that I think sounds like a jungle rhythm

7. What shirt are you wearing?
An aqua blueish green tank top

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Not generally

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm not wearing any shoes right now but I'm going to wear reef flip flops in a liitle bit

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
No one I know has done it.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was laying in my bed trying to sleep.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Sure

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Je ne sais pas.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
yeppers

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Probably my mom

18. Last furry thing you touched?
The rug by my bed. I touched it with my feet.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Legal? or Illegal? I don't do illegal drugs.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I don't develop film since I got my digital camera.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
18? I voted and I go to college.

22. Your worst enemy?
I don't have one.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Ariel from the Little Mermaid.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Umm.... Like actually talked to that would be my mom but texted would be Sam about the movie tonight.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Idk. Both would be nice.

26. Do you like someone?
I like most people but you probably mean in that special way. I have a little crush at the moment but I don't know if it's going anywhere.

27. The last song you listened to?
Borrowed Time-A Fine Frenzy

No comments: