
Why is it that once school starts everyone gets sick? I know that it really just has to do with the weather turning cold and everyone closing their windows and gathering together and sharing germs but still. I'm determined not to get sick but I feel it coming on and I don't want it. I have to much going on with school to be sick. I have lots of reading to do, a french paper to finish, a french test to study for, and a web site to design! I can't be sick! I've been doing the usual things to avoid getting sick: getting enough sleep, drinking lots of water, washing my hands, and taking vitamins. So I'm hoping with all this prevention it won't happen.
I have a friend from high school that's coming to visit me this afternoon and I haven't seen him in awhile so I'm really excited. Except for the fact that we don't have any food in our apartment and I told him that I would cook dinner. We're definitely going to have to drag him to the grocery store with us. Well I hope everyone has a great day and stays healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment