Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Anne of Green Gables (the sequel)

This is one of my absolute favorite movies. It just puts me in a good mood, at least by the end of the movie. At the moment I feel that many of the things Anne goes through in this movie are in the same variety as I'm going through at this point in my life. I also wish life could be that simple. If only..... Well anywho watching this movie has made me want her outfits especially her hats! I want hats like that with hat pins included. I love the lines of the turn of the century fashion. I really like this blouse and skirt that Anne wears at the beginning of the movie.



I also really like Gilbert's outfit. Ah the tam hats that our grandfathers wore. If only guys dressed like this still. I feel really bad for Anne at the beggining of this movie when she has to find out that her best friend is engaged from someone other then her best friend.



This movie has also put me in the mood to make a hankie. They are always bringing one out at any moment of sadness or of joy. I think I might try my hands at making one and then embroidering it. This would be a good thing to do in my free time since it wouldn't take up much room. Well I'm off to finish my feel good movie. Lets pray that it ends well (as always) and that Anne and Gilbert are together.

No comments: