So you know that movie Failure to Launch? When Zooey Deshanel, the girl that plays Kit, goes insane over the mockingbird, do you know that part? Well I now know how she feels, sort of. The other night and a lot of the day there was a woodpecker or something similar outside my window hammering on the building. It woke me up at 3am and so forced me to sleep on the couch in the living room the rest of the night (you couldn't hear it in there). AHH!!!! Well this was on top of a few nights of not sleeping so it made me really mad. Last night though it didn't come back so I got a good 7ish hours of solid sleep. It was amazing. I hope none of you ever have to deal with this and I really hope the stupid bird doesn't come back or I might go crazy. So for your viewing pleasure Zooey Deshanel going crazy over the mocking bird.
No comments:
Post a Comment