Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Long Day

It's been almost a week and the sad thing is I've had the last few days off from work. That's probably actually why I haven't posted anything. I've been helping my mom clean out our bonus room. It's rather messy. I've also been attempting to clean out my room of stuff that I don't need or that I don't use anymore. It's been a busy and stressful last few days but I have found a lot of interesting things while cleaning. I have found my Harry Potter school uniform and wand to match. I've also found money!!

Today has been a long day for a few reasons. First reason I went to the airport with my mom to pick my aunt up from a flight. It was suppose to get in at 10:20, well it didn't get in until 2:10. So I didn't get to bed until about 4am. Second reason I woke up at 8am. I couldn't have woken up that early if I wanted to. Third reason I spent the afternoon cleaning out our garage which was really hot. I am so ready for bed but before I do I have a little video for you. I heard this song on the radio and really enjoyed it. I hope you do too.


No comments: