Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life

It has been a busy last few weeks with working and trying to have a life. I have finished my re-read of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It was almost as good the second time but definitely not as suspenseful just because I knew how it was going to end. Yesterday also brought an end to an era. I bought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows in paperback. I now own all of the books in hardback and paperback. Well I can still count on the movies, even if they haven't been that great. I'm planning on going to the midnight release next week with my friend. We are going to be dressing up, as what we don't know yet. I'm also thinking of making a few other things depending on how things go in the next week. I found a really cool recipe for Edible Dark Marks and Nosebleed Nougats. Maybe I'll make some of those and take them to the premiere with me. Anyways, I'm going to breakfast with my mom and my aunt this morning before I go to work. It should be fun. Well ttfn.

No comments: