Monday, July 13, 2009

Cookies


Today was an unexpected day. I got up, not quite dreading the day, to go to work at 8:30. I left my house at 10:30 in order to get there by 11. I got to work and after half an hour I was informed that they didn't need me and that I could go home. This was a major surprise since the earliest I've ever been able to go home was 5pm. So I came home but on my way I stopped by the grocery store and bought funfetti cake mix and cream cheese frosting. Then when I got home I put in 1776 and started baking cookies!!! I made about 3 dozen cookies and they turned out beautifully! I plan on taking most of them to my friends house with me tomorrow. After I finished the cookies I sat on the couch and read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I am now almost done and plan on finishing it tonight. I hope you all like the picture of my beautiful cookies. Ttfn.

No comments: