Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here Again!!

Well spring break was 2 weeks ago and I didn't get much of a break seeing as I was sick for the first half and then I had to work the second half. I had one full day off where I did nothing, which was rather nice. Since I've been back in school now for a week and a half I figured that I should start back up on my blog. I have missed writing about my reading, movie watching, and day to day life over the last month.

Last week I watched for the first time Pearl Harbor and I really liked it. The funny thing about it was that I watched it with my friend. We had borrowed the movie from her dad but the catch was the it was on VHS but not just 1 but 2 VHS's. This was not a problem since her TV has a built in VHS player. I had not seen it before but she had, so the entire length of the movie I was making predictions about what was going to happen. It was rather amusing since I kept say things like "If this was real life this is what would happen but since this is Hollywood this is what's going to happen." I was right most of the time on my predictions. After we watched Pearl Harbor we need a happy movie. I picked Persuassion. She'd never seen it before and at the beggining kept asking if it was going to get any better. I told her to wait till the end. The end makes the whole movie worth while. You have to go through all the tension and longing to get to it though.

Well, my next goal is to watch Little Dorrit since it is on PBS's Masterpiece Theater at the moment and so they have all the previous episodes on their website. I was going to make use of this. So, until next time. Bye.

No comments: