Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bad Thing

Well yesterday was Monday as many of you were well aware. Monday's generally are not the best day of the week but yesterday just might have been one of the best Mondays that I have had in a long while. First off it was a sunny spring day with a temperature of about 80F and I was done with class at 1pm. The sun just makes everything better and it would have been a good day but my day got even better from there. I went with my friend to the town that's right next to our little college town because we learned that they had a used bookstore that we had never been to. It was amazing!!! I bought How to Marry a Marquis by Julia Quinn, which is one of my favorites. My friend also went crazy because I found her a British children's edition of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. My good Monday didn't even stop there. We then went and saw 17 Again with my Simon (aka Zac Efron). It was a really good movie. The only bad part of that experience was that we went to a 5:10 showing and there were these 10 or 11 year olds in there and whenever there was one of those sexual jokes that we got and they didn't they would shhush us really loud. It was actually kind of funny now that I think about it. Well everyone have a nice sunny (at least for me) Tuesday!

No comments: