Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Can you believe?

I personally can't believe that it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post. All I can say is that my life has been pretty dull but busy with school. I however am going to talk about an amazing movie today its called The Pirate Movie. You might have heard of this or think you have heard of this and let me tell you it is one hilarious movie. It was released in 1982 do I need to say more. This movie has alot of what an 80's movie generally has but this one has it better because it's about pirates. Think of ever cliche that involves pirates and they probably have it in this movie. It's one of those movies that don't require a lot of brain work so are good for when you're sick or have had a bad day or just need a good laugh. The base of the plot for this movie is The Pirates of Penzance. It even includes I am the Pirate King, Modern Major General, and the police man song, along with a few other random 80's melodies. Now enjoy the trailer.

No comments: