Monday, January 5, 2009

The Beginning

It's happened the end of break and the beginning of classes!! It hasn't started off that well, for starters my first class was a math class so what do you expect. Also, it was rather cold in my dorm when I got back to it last night. Enough about me I want to tell you about the coolest show. It's called Joan of Arcadia. It's amazing!! We watched it at my youth groups New Year's Eve party. The premise of the show is that God talks to Joan through people. The first time this happens God is a guy at her school. In the credits they have him as Cute Boy God which I find rather amusing. Anywho, that's the main plot line. It's very witty in the conversations and the plot lines make sense in the whole fact that God is instigating her to do these things. Does that make any sense? I love it! The only bad thing is it's not TV any more and there was only 2 seasons. O well though it's still amazing! You should go check it out.

Joan
: Let's see a miracle.
Cute Boy God: How about that?
Joan: It's a tree.
Cute Boy God: Let's see you make one.

No comments: