Alright now for my exciting news! This last fall right before Thanksgiving I went through an interview process for this thing called Camp Adventure. I had learned about the program from my friend Ashley who did it last year. Well the interview process went well and I got accepted. This meant that I got to spend the rest of the day filling out a very large amount of paperwork for the program. Now you all are probably wondering what exactly Camp Adventure is, well I shall now tell you. Camp Adventure is a mainly student ran program that takes college age students to military bases around the world to be camp counselors for a period of time. Now doesn't that sound exciting??!
Well last weekend we had our second training session AND we got our placements!!! (That means we found out where we are going!!) Sooo I am going to Stuttgart, Germany for the summer! It should be really exciting. I'm planning on posting all the exciting things as they happen. So be very excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment