Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tie Dye

My hands are a multitude of colors. I went tie dying with my hall and I'm hoping my shirt turns out ok. I have to wait 24 hours to rinse it out, or so they told us. It was a great way of relieving stress since finals are next week. The good thing is that I only have 2 finals now. I found out today that I don't have to take my french final because I did well enough on the STAMP test!! It's pretty awesome it's one less thing I have to worry about. The only thing that I'm really stressed out about this point is moving out and signing up for a check out time which is kind of difficult because I have to finish packing and then figure out when my mom can come get me. I hope everything goes well. Ttfn

No comments: