Friday, May 29, 2009

Early

I get to up to Vancouver tomorrow morning but I'm not looking forward to getting up about 6am to do that. I have to be at my friends house by 7:15 which means I have to start walking there by 7 which means I have to be ready to go by 6:45am. That is insanely early. I don't even get up that early for work. I should probably go to bed early tonight, even though its the first friday night that I don't have to work the next day I must get up earlier then usual. I think I'll watch a movie and then aim to go to bed about 10pm. That sounds like a plan. Oo now my minds racing of which movie I'm going to watch. Should be exciting. I hope everyone has a nice sunny day and a nice weekend. Ttfn.

No comments: