I have officially finished my first term as a college student!!! I'll hopefully know my grades soon but I'm just glad to have survived. I made it through my french final today even with the on sets of a cold which where impending my studying for said final. So now that I am on Christmas Break I'm going to be finding amazingly cool things to share with everyone.
First up is ThreadBangers!! I found this website awhile ago but I just recently got back into watching the videos and such. I wanted to talk about onr of my favorite episodes. The first one is an interview with Susan Hilferty who was the costume designer for the Broadway musical Wicked! In the interview she talkes about designing the costumes and the inspiration and all that goes into making the costumes for the Broadway musical. Here's the link for their website: http://www.threadbanger.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment