
So, I just finished watch a mini-series called Lost in Austen. It was amazing!!! Here's the plot description straight from ITV.com. "Amanda Price - the frustrated romantic who lives for reading and adores the characters in her Jane Austen books. Then one day she discovers a gateway in her flat and ends up being transported to her favourite world, the world of Pride and Prejudice. But is the “true” story in danger of being thrown off track by her presence?"
Now doesn't that sound like fun? I thought so which is why I watched on the ever wonderful and ever available YouTube. Even though it wasn't really that complete it had most of the mini-series. Over all I really liked it once you got over the fact that this is kinda bizarre.
So tomorrow hopefully I'll have finished Wanderlust. Until then I hope everyone is doing well and happy.
Now doesn't that sound like fun? I thought so which is why I watched on the ever wonderful and ever available YouTube. Even though it wasn't really that complete it had most of the mini-series. Over all I really liked it once you got over the fact that this is kinda bizarre.
So tomorrow hopefully I'll have finished Wanderlust. Until then I hope everyone is doing well and happy.
1 comment:
Coolio, sounds like a neat series!
Post a Comment